Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where the Hell is Richard Parker?!


I had heard about All is Lost, the Robert Redford nearly silent lost at sea movie, but I hadn't watched a trailer until earlier today.  In a huge state of boredom at work, I randomly searched for it, and I realized that one had been out for a while.  Check out the trailer below:


The entire time I watched this trailer, all I could think about was Ang Lee's Life of Pi.  A senior citizen, white person Life of PiLife of Pi without the gorgeous cinematography.  Or production design.  Or soothing music.  Or visual artistry.  I'm not saying that All is Lost doesn't look good.  I'm just saying that the movie might be more exciting if Redford had to face a bengal tiger the entire movie.


Anyone?  Anyone?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment