Monday, November 3, 2014

The Minions Are Coming! The Minions Are Coming!!!


To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sold on the idea of Minions when I first heard about it. I love those little Twinkie look-a-likes, but I didn't think that an entire movie based around them would work. The first teaser dropped for Minions, and I couldn't help but smile the entire time. Hopefully, they won't have these little guys speaking any other language or learning to speak something else. It would be great if it was basically a foreign film for kids. 





Sorry haters, but this looks adorable. Let's just pretend that Despicable Me 2 never happened and move right on over to this, ok?  Minions stars the voices of Michael Keaton, Sandra Bullock, and Jon Hamm, and it will hit theaters (and make a shit ton of money) next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment