Tuesday, June 10, 2014

'Dumb & Dumber To' Trailer...I Just Can't...


Maybe I will come around to the absurd notion of Dumb and Dumber To, the sequel to the 1994 Jim Carrey-Jeff Daniels hit but not yet.  Sure, I heard about it, and it sounded like a random reason to reunite Carrey and Daniels, but this will probably make a bazillion dollars.  Who knows...maybe I will want to see it by the time it comes out since, unfortunately, seeing the original in theaters is still a very vivid experience.  

The plot has something to do with Harry (Daniels) learning that he has a daughter, and she's already 20 years old.  Surprising that it appears that Harry, and not Lloyd (Carrey) is the center.  Someone has been watching The Newsroom!




I'm honestly surprised that they didn't include a bit of Jennifer Lawrence's cameo as Fraida Felcher in the trailer somehow.  For all those youngsters who might not have seen the original, it might be a selling point.  I'm actually thankful that it wasn't included, because it would have turned into a BuzzFeed bonanza, and we wouldn't hear the end of it.  

It's just so...yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment