Thursday, June 12, 2014

Random Poll: Who Revs Your Engine?


I'm sorry, but Chris Pratt is quickly becoming a new obsession of mine.  The Parks & Rec actor stars in the dino reboot Jurassic World, and some new shots surfaced online today.  He plays a scientist studying the behavior of raptors.  Ok.  I'm there.  

In the still, he's pushing a motorcycle, and, for some reason, it reminded me on Shia LaBeouf from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  No, I would not consider them on the same levels of hotness, but they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.  


One is a buff, up-and-coming action star, and the other is a measly little punk who is trying to make a name for himself away from big, robot blockbusters.  Needless, to say, I don't think Mr. LaBeouf holds a candle to Mr. Pratt, but to each their own.  




No comments:

Post a Comment