Sunday, June 22, 2014

NOW a Warning?! Happy Birthday Meryl!!!


What can one say about Meryl Streep?  I mean, other than the fact that she elevates everything she's in, and that every time I hear she's doing something I squeal like a little girl.  Kind of like how she did in Lemony Snicket.

Ms. Streep turns 65 today, and she has FOUR movies due this year.  Four.  Not only does she have Tommy Lee Jones' The Homesman and Suffragette, but she will sing as The Witch in Rob Marshall's Into the Woods and co-star in the big screen adaptation of the godfather of all young adult dystopian fiction, The Giver.  She's not stopping any time soon.  I watched Alien yesterday, and when I looked up trivia for it I read that the role of Ripley was down to Streep and Sigourney Weaver.  I guess I was thinking of Streep's birthday without knowing it.  

I need to watch something Meryl-related right this second...

No comments:

Post a Comment