Tuesday, December 10, 2013

If Legolas Hit the Gym More, He Might Look Like Channing Tatum


I remember when pictures of Channing Tatum with a bleached goatee hit the web.  I heard people snickering in my office, and I had to smite them.  Apparently, his pube-y chin fuzz wasn't the only surprise: he has elf ears.  


In Jupiter Ascending, Tatum plays a "perfect killing machine," but he falls in love with his next Earthling hit, Jupiter, played by Mila Kunis.  I feel very conflicted, because I don't really like Kunis as an actress.  We are all aware of my feelings of my husband, so I might like the earlier scenes when he is hunting her.  When he starts to fall for Jupiter, I might get a little hysterical..




I shall leave my mind open, however, because Jupiter is directed by Lana and Andy Wachowski, the brother and sister who brought us The Matrix and Cloud Atlas.  I am more fond of the latter, so I shouldn't be so arrogant in assuming I know what they have up their sleeves.



No comments:

Post a Comment