Thursday, December 26, 2013

What I Want 'Million Dollar Arm' to Really Be About


Has anyone else seen the trailer for Disney's Million Dollar Arm?  It looks very much from the producers of Miracle and Invincible, so the studio has found another inspiring sports story.  I personally have my fingers crossed for the curling drama. 

Million is based on the true story of Rinku Singh and Dinesh Patel, two young Indian cricket players who were signed to the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2008.  Watch the trailer below, and notice how Pittsburgh isn't even mentioned.  What the what?!?!


The title only reminds me of one thing, though...you know what I'm talking about.  You can hear the Jaws music too.  Million Dollar Arm...Jon Hamm...


I would play baseball for that.  What an arm!!!  Is a Jon Hamm-dick/baseball-inspirational story too much to ask for?!  I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment