Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Idina Menzel Performing at Oscars. All is Right with the World.


Of course I am over the moon to learn that Idina Menzel will be performing "Let It Go" at this year's Oscars.  A friend of mine sent me a joking message on Facebook asking if I was going to write something on "Frozen Central," so, naturally, I had to.  

Am I the only one who would have liked to have seen a small concert dedicated to the music?  I think I am.  There was talk of that a few months back, but I guess they wanted Menzel and fellow nominees U2 and Pharrell Williams for the ratings.  Or they just didn't want to orchestrate another event devoted to the Oscars.  Who knows.  I do know that I will be squealing like a little girl when Menzel starts belting it out.  Geeeeet itttttt!!!

There is a video floating around of the cast of Frozen singing at a concert on Sunday night.  It's probably the only time you will see them all together singing as themselves and not their characters.  Ta daaaaa!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment