Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Volcanic Eruption. Let's Make Out!!!


I haven't thought much about Pompeii (IN 3D!!!) coming out later this month.  I actually just wonder how Roland Emmerich missed out on directing this thing.  Were there not enough historical landmarks to blow up...or...what?  I will see Pompeii for this.  And only this.  


I only bring up this disaster/popcorn/CGI terror because of one reason.  I was trolling around online, and I saw the poster that is included above.  Do you guys think you could get out of the way of the FLYING MOLTEN LAVA THAT IS COMING DIRECTLY TOWARDS YOU?!?!?!?!??!?!?!  At least let me buy a ticket with the morsel of a hope that there might be one tiny bit of credibility for you guys. 

Moral of the story?  Volcanic eruption directly behind you equals get the fuck out of dodge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment