Thursday, February 13, 2014

Melissa McCarthy + Coolio x Sarandon Potential = Brilliance


Normally when I see a trailer that I love, I break it down and then present it to you at the end.  I caught up with Melissa McCarthy's new comedy, Tammy, this morning.  Sure, it's just a teaser, but I laughed my ass off during this short spot.  I am not even going to break it down with images or screenshots, because I just want you to bask in the glory of Melissa McCarthy.  

The only thing I know about Tammy is that McCarthy stars as the title character, a woman who loses her job and discovers that her husband has been cheating on her.  She goes on a road trip with her hard-drinking, foul-mouthed grandmother, played by Susan Sarandon.  Susan effing Sarandon.  Sarandon is not featured in the teaser, so, obviously, we have that to look forward to when the feature trailer is released.  


That ending with the spoon kills me.  Kills.  Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment