Friday, April 18, 2014

Movie Musical Alert: 'Jersey Boys' Gets a Trailer!


I was wondering when the trailer for Clint Eastwood's Jersey Boys was going to appear.  It opens in June, so I thought we would have seen it by now.  I've never seen Jersey Boys, so this looks very standard musical group on the rise biopic to me.  All I know is that they drop the F-bomb like crazy, and a girl I went to college with is a universal swing for the stage production.  

The only thing that I thought was weird was when all the characters started talking to the camera.  Is this something they do in the show?  




It's Clint Eastwood, so it's not like it's being done by a hack.  He's an interesting choice for a musical, but this is one of the "manly" musicals, so it's a good fit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment