Friday, December 12, 2014

Fifty Shades of Suck: The Color of Idiocy


Megan and I recorded this episode of Fifty Shades of Suck, but I forgot to post it! What does that say about this series?! 

Chapter 10 is the shortest chapter of the entire book (maybe of the series so far), and that's a relief since it's pretty unbearable. Not very much happens except EL James tries to make billiards sexy. All she does is mention Christian look at Ana's ass as she bends over to play, and lots of balls are mentioned. So sexy, right? I would much rather watch this scene play out with Tom Cruise and Paul Newman from The Color of Money

Megan introduces me to a movie coming out at the same time as Fifty Shades. Entitled Old Fashioned, this love story is about a man and a woman who meet and, I guess, kind of date. I think it's aiming to be an antidote to the sexuality of Fifty Shades, but it's probably more insulting with its overbearing chastity. Man, it looks horrid. Cue it up and watch it with us!




If you are new to Fifty Shades of Suck, my best gal pal Megan and I meet up every week to read a chapter from the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, but we provide our own snarky commentary.  Last year, we subjected ourselves to the first book, and now we are chugging right along through the first sequel, Fifty Shades Darker.  If you would like to play catch up, the first set of podcasts are available here, and Fifty Shades Darker chapters are available below.  We hope you enjoy, and share them with your friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment