Sunday, March 31, 2013

He's Got a Huge Talent (And He Doesn't Want to Share It)

In case you didn't know Jon Hamm stars in AMC's mega-popular Mad Men.  You may also know that Hamm is packing some serious heat south of the belt line thanks to images like this:


Apparently, there is even a Tumblr devoted to Hamm's accomplishments.  A few weeks back, it was reported that Mad Men producers asked Hamm to wear underwear while shooting because the suits in the 60s are a lot more snug...enhancing Hamm's...well...you know.  Hamm was offended by all the attention his member has been receiving (in the press, I mean), and he confronted the issue in the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone:

"They're called 'privates' for a reason.  I'm wearing pants, for fuck's sake.  Lay off.  I mean, it's not like I'm a fucking lead miner.  There are harder jobs in the world.  But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my cock, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal.  But whatever.  I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite." 

This isn't dying down.  Jockey offered him a lifetime supply of underwear.  Today, Jonah Falcon (the most "gifted man") offered his own legit advice for Mr. Hamm.  I am sure Mr. Don Draper wants to be appreciated for his acting on Mad Men as well as the smaller film roles that he takes on (he's great in Friends with Kids, directed by longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt).  The man has yet to win an Emmy.  Blasphemy!!! 

I wonder if Jon Hamm feels objectified like so many actresses have been in the past.  Is it fair to make such light fun out of a man going commando, or should we all just lay off, especially since said party isn't happy about the comments being made?  No matter what you think, I know I will be be content with staring at Mr. Hamm.  Here's some more pictures!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment