Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Conjuring Trailer: Future Safe-Sex PSA?


I was lukewarm on James Wan's last horror flick, Insidious.  The imagery was striking, but it sputtered out when the third act started.  I heard that the trailer for his new movie, The Conjuring, debuted online, and I was excited to check it out.

HOLY EFFING CRAP!!!


The trailer alone made me jump, so you best believe I am on board.  You've heard the story a thousand times (family is haunted by a presence in their farmhouse...bum bum BUUUUUMMMM!!!), but Lili Taylor is in it, people!  Lili effing Taylor!  I haven't seen her in a mainstream movie since...The Haunting?  

Good to see you, Lili.

July can't come soon enough, but in the mean time, I think the people over at Warner Bros. need to use this trailer to their full advantage.  They need to send it over to every high school and college campus to promote safe sex!  Think about it!

If you don't wear a condom.........THE CLAP WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment