Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fifty Shades of Suck -- The Double Penetration Podcast!


This podcast is dedicated to George Takei.  You will hear why.

So many wrong things with that blog post title, I might add.  Double penetration does NOT happen in this week's reading.  Singular penetration is clearly very far away, but we are FINALLY getting somewhere with this paperweight-turned-novel.  You can listen to both chapters here!

Megan from Mego and I read two, count 'em TWO, chapters this week, so we hope you enjoy chapters five and six!  We chime in on our possible dream movie casting (see below), and we recall, yet again, how horrible a character Anastasia Steele is.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel, people. 

Here is a picture of the blimp I got distracted by:


In this podcast, we discuss a lot of our personal preferences for the cast of Fifty Shades.  I am sure Megan and I are really off (or are we...), but we go back and forth between Michael "Look-at-my-dick" Fassbender and Ryan "Please-show-me-your-dick" Gosling as Christian Grey.  Selena Gomez as Ana.  We also cast the smaller parts.  Jesse Metcalfe as Jose.  Brittany Snow as Kate Kavanaugh (the character, not the inquisition).  Tilda Swinton as Ana's inner goddess.  You know that casting is inspired.  

Future SAG Best Ensemble Award Winners?! 

We also discuss the possibility of Buzz Lightyear taking the coveted role of Christian Grey.  What does everyone think?  I want your thoughts, people!!! 


If you are just discovering Fifty Shades of Suck, my galpal Megan and I are reading EL James's inexplicable hit Fifty Shades of Grey out loud and providing our own snarky commentary.  If you need to catch up, have a listen to each of the podcasts below!

1 comment:

  1. I listen to and love the podcast!! I read the book originally, I was very into the story but constantly distracted by the terrible writing.

    ReplyDelete