Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Soundtrack To My Life: Batman Forever


I found this copy of the Batman Forever soundtrack, and I was immediately transported back to 1995.  Bonus?  It was $1.00!  Win!

I was eleven (sheesh) when this Dark Knight installment was released in theaters.  The most important thing I took from that movie was how to use a sheet to cover your body when you are sleeping naked and suddenly awakened. 

Nicole as Dr. Chase Meridian

Thanks, Nicole.

This soundtrack is pretty awesome and a must-have mid-90s soundtrack.  Would we know Seal if it weren't for the repeatedly playing of "Kiss From a Rose?"  I know I wouldn't. 


My favorite track, however, is probably "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me" by U2.  Obvious choice, yes, but I love how draaamatic it is.  Plus I love the title. 



No comments:

Post a Comment