Monday, June 10, 2013

Fifty Shades of Suck: Bed, Bath and Beyond Blowjobs


It feels like forever, hasn't it?!  Well, it kind of has.  In my defense, I started rehearsal for a show last weekend, so Megan and I haven't had a chance to meet during the week.  But, never fear!  Fifty Shades of Suck has returned with chapter nine.  Listen to it here!!!

In the last chapter, Anastasia Steele had the greatest first time of all time.  Of all time.  I'm serious.  In this chapter, the debauchery and sexy sex times continue.  Megan from Megoblog and I wonder later if this piece of alleged literature will only be sex from now one. 

Here is the look I gave Megan halfway through the podcast:


This podcast will ruin two things for you.  I won't say exactly what they are, but all I will say is this:

 Aaaaaand this:


One of the things I think EL James rips off is Cruel Intentions.  Before Christian Grey goes down on Anastasia (spoiler?), he says, "I want to kiss you...there."  That is a blatant rip off of this!



If you are just discovering Fifty Shades of Suck, my galpal Megan and I are reading EL James's inexplicable hit Fifty Shades of Grey out loud and providing our own snarky commentary.  If you need to catch up, have a listen to each of the podcasts below!



No comments:

Post a Comment