Friday, May 2, 2014

It's Battle of Hogwarts Remembrance Day


J. K. Rowling tweeted a small, simple message to her fans this morning regarding the 16th anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts.  She tweeted, "I'm having a moment's silence over my keyboard.  I hated killing some of those people."  It's probably sad that I care more about this fictitious battle in the Potter series than I do about most other wars.  

Since the final Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was split into two films, Part II was very action-packed.  The majority of the film was watching those beloved characters face off in the ultimate wizarding battle of good and evil.  Watching the Battle of Hogwarts was quite the thrilling experience for thos who were super obsessed.  You know...like me...

Take a moment, and remember the Battle of Hogwarts...


This might actually be one of my favorite sequences from the entire thing.  The music, titled by Alexandre Desplat, is one of my favorite pieces of underscoring in the entire series.




You crying yet?



NOW you're crying!


Never forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment