Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Achilles' Heels: First Teaser Poster for 'Lovelace' Drops


I am super stoked for Lovelace for multiple reasons.  I want to see Amanda Seyfried in a dramatic, starring role.  The cast (which includes James Franco, Sharon Stone, Chloe Sevigny, and stallion Bobby Cannavale) makes me pee.  And I am also very curious to see how they handle the content.  How racy is the story of Linda Lovelace going to be?

I LOVE this teaser poster.  It's simple doesn't have any names on it.  The crossed legs hints at the X-rating that all the adults films had during the 70's.  I think it's right on the money. 

I only wonder if movie theaters are going to display it.  The poster isn't sexual at all, but I can see crazy soccer moms complaining about the bare legs being in view to their children while they take them to see Monsters University.  You see more skin at the beach, but, alas, people are stupid. 

1 comment: