Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where No One Can Hear Me Scream Like a Little Bitch


The more stuff I see for Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity, the more anxious I get.  This movie is giving me panic attacks, and it doesn't come out for another three months.

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney star as a medical examiner and an astrounaut who struggle to survive after an accident leaves them adrift in space.  Yup, Miss Congeniality and Michael Clayton floating around for two tense hours!  Adrift.  In.  Space.  

The trailer debuted a while back, but clips have been popping up everywhere.  I've tried to avoid everything since I like to watch a movie in its entirety.  I've seen the trailer before a few movies, and the trailer alone makes my pulse quicken.  Could this be the scariest movie of all time for me?  Who knows.  What I do know is that the newest poster even freaks me out.  I saw The Way, Way Back last night, and the poster caught my way out.  Check out my legit reaction:


1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I've seen the trailer twice and it made me very anxious both times.

    ReplyDelete