Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's Daniel Radcliffe's Birthday!!!


Naturally, I must write something up about Mr. Radcliffe's birthday!  He turns only 25 today.  Twenty-fricking-five.  That's all.  He's only starred in the most profitable film franchise of all time and appeared in three Broadway productions.  No big deal.  

Even as Radcliffe has gotten older, I've never thought he was sexy.  It probably has something to do with the fact that he played Harry Potter.  The more he steps away from the character, however, I do find him rather pretty.  And adorable.  I wish I could have seen him in The Cripple of Inishmaan on Broadway.  The hubby got us tickets to see him in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying a few years back, and when he lifted himself up from the orchestra pit, I squealed like a little girl.  


I love DanRad, because he genuinely wants to test himself as an actor.  He will star in two very different movies this year.  Horns (which I wrote about last week) is a thriller, and he will star alongside Zoe Kazan in the friend-zone romantic comedy, What If.  


After these two films, he will star with Amy Schumer (whaaaat?!) in Judd Apatow's, Trainwreck.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment