Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wish Granted. 'Into the Woods' Gets Stunning Teaser

  

I'm not ashamed to say that my day has stopped, because of this trailer.  Into the Woods gets a fantastical, dramatic teaser trailer, and it's just great.  I got chills when I heard Sondheim's score playing in the background.  I just can't.  I'm dying right now.  





I looooove this shot. 


 

You know happy it makes me that they didn't push James Corden to the back because he's not a "household" name?  It makes me very happy.  He's so adorable.  


Choking back some vomit...crisis averted...


AHHHHHH!!!  IT'S MERYL STREEEEEPPP!!!

Everyone knows I was terrified that Rob Marshall was directing, but this looks stunning.  The orchestrations give me chills every time I watch it.  I can't fucking wait to see this movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment