Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Solid Gold: 'Exodus' Posters and Trailer Revealed


Last week, we got the first images of Christian Bale in Ridley Scott's Bible epic, Exodus: Gods and Kings.  Now we get some posters!  By the way, does anyone else think Joel Edgerton looks a biiiiit like Yul Brynner?  Or am I just an asshole?   

I was writing up a snarky post about the three posters for Exodus when I realized there was also a trailer!  Three one-sheets debuted, and they all feature some nice gold glowing alongside Moses (Christian Bale) and Ramses (Edgerton).  


The teaser gives us lots of wide shots with effects and glimpses of E-P-I-C production design.  You know me.  Give me some huge columns with a hint of Egyptian god statues and I'm on board.  The whole thing is a kind of sword and sandals measuring contest between Bale and Edgerton. 






We only get one glimpse of Sigourney Weaver.  One glimpse of Sigourney is better than no Sigourney, am I right?  








No comments:

Post a Comment