Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh, Hey, 'Hustle' Full Trailer!



A full length trailer for David O. Rusell's American Hustle dropped yesterday afternoon. 

I feel like I still don't know what it's about.  I know Chrisitian Bale plays a con man, and Jennifer Lawrence plays his wife.  Amy Adams plays Bale's partner while Bradley Cooper rolls his hair in little pink curlers.  Embrace it, buddy, because that's all I can focus on whenever he's on screen in this trailer.





By the way, I am obsessed with this:


I think I realize why I am excited.  I love Amy Adams, and it looks like this gives her a chance to play against type.  Well, she doesn't really have a "type" really, but she's very good at bubbly and sweet.  One of her best performances was in Russell's The Fighter, and she looks so sexy and slinky in this.  I love that woman.




We also get to see Jeremy Renner do something!



How's it looking to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment