Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The New 'Wolf' Trailer Got Me Pregnant


The new trailer for Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street debuted only late yesterday, and I want to see it way more than when the first trailer dropped.  I want to say that this one gives more character and is less frantic.  Mind you, I liked the craziness of the original trailer.  Also, does this mean that Leo could crack that ridiculously crowded Best Actor race?

The trailer for Scorsese's latest paints the movie more as a success story than a manic, 80's trip like the previous trailer did.  It also did the impossible.  It made me look forward to Jonah Hill.  There.  I said it.  I hope I don't regret that.





This trailer totally does it for me.  That's all I can really say about it.  I am dying to see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment