Monday, September 8, 2014

I Think I've Seen This Kidman Poster 'Before'


I was flipping through the New York Times fall arts preview yesterday morning, and I came across a full page ad for the upcoming thriller, Before I Go to Sleep.  It reminded me of a different poster, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  My AHA! moment came when I realized that it looked like another Nicole Kidman starring movie.  


Maybe seeing Nicole Kidman's face in slivers makes people want to buy a ticket?  Yes, Rabbit Hole was a drama about a woman coping with the death of her son, and Before is about a woman who thinks her husband might be trying to kill her.  They have nothing in common, but the one sheets look so similar it's distracting to me.  Check out the trailer for Before I Go to Sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment