Wednesday, January 29, 2014

'Fault' Trailer Drops--Happy Crying Inevitable


For someone who hasn't read The Fault in Our Stars, the trailer might be lost on them.  It would appear to be yet another young love story that would not interest people of a certain age.  Those crazy kids!  For those who have read John Green's young adult sensation, the trailer will do one thing and one thing only: make you cry for days out of sheer love of this story.

I'm not going to really go into details of the plot, because I just want to get to the trailer.  I did, however, want to bring up just a few little things.


I cannot wait to watch Hazel Grace meet Augustus Waters.  You know you are excited too.


Laura Dern, as Hazel's mother, in small doses is better than no Laura Dern at all.  I'm constantly kicking myself for not stalking her while she was here in Pittsburgh.  I will take that shame to the grave.  


Too long to waaaaaait!!!

 

Shailene Woodley is acting more in this one single shot than she is in the entire trailer for Divergent, AKA her other young adult adaptation co-starring Ansel Elgort.  Annnnd speaking of Ansel Elgort...


 

How effing cute is he?!  All doubts I ever had about him playing Waters has vanished.  Just watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment