Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Poll: Which Hercules is Your Hero?


Am I the only one who didn't realize that The Legend of Hercules came out today?  Anyone?  Please tell me I'm not alone here.  

This new take on the rise of the famous hero stars The Twilight Saga's only good looking man Kellen Lutz.  Well, not so much his beef jerky face as much as his really defined pecs--something I am totally fine with.  I wouldn't be able to tell anything about Lutz or describe aspect of his acting.  Pecs, pecs, pecs.  Yes, yes, yes.  

I have never been a fan of the Disney Hercules.  I think it's because it was right when I thought I was "getting too old for those kind of movies," and I need to sit down and watch it again.  I am the person who ranked Frozen on his top ten list, so I shouldn't say anything.  I doubt anyone actually wants to see this.  It looks pretty awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment