Thursday, March 27, 2014

Go Ninja Go! 'Turtles' Reboot Teaser Drops


My brother was more of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan than I was growing up.  Sure, I got swept up in it, but he owned pretty much every single toy on the planet that was TMNT related.  I had heard news that Michael Bay (shudder) was producing a reboot, but I had forgotten all about it.  Well, cowabunga--a teaser has just been posted online.




The teaser features plenty of Megan Fox as April O'Neil.  I was particularly stoked to see her sporting a yellow leather jacket.  There is destruction aplenty in this short preview while William Fichtner provides voiceover work.  The only thing I kiiiiind of wish is that they used the big, rubbery suits for the Turtles.  Of course they are going to be CGI in this, but I was secretly hoping for some Jim Henson Studios caliber makeup.  Oh, well, I guess we all have to live with it.



Is it weird that I still hope they love pizza?  They kind of look moodier in the face here.  I remember goofier mugs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment