Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Breeeeeaaaakkk!!! Limited Posting this Week at Movie MoJoe!


This week might be a bit quiet at Movie MoJoe.  The fiance and I are heading down to Miami tomorrow (road trip!) to check out the area that we're moving to in June.  Oh, by the way, in case you didn't hear, I'm moving in June (the hubby and I are heading south for his medical residency rotations).  Since we are going to be enjoying the sun and checking out apartments, it is very probable that I won't be able to write much.  

The entire notion of this trip reminds me of last year's Spring Breakers.  You know, without the early 20's debauchery.  And the crime.  Aaaaand I don't think James Franco will be down there.  Ok, fine, this is NOTHING like Spring Breakers, but I bet we will see some drunk college students enjoying a week off from their studies!  If I do see a Britney Spears piano performance with some pink masked, gun-toting co-eds, I will let everyone know.


No comments:

Post a Comment