Monday, March 31, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris is Rocking Some Hedwig Hair


How does everyone feel about Neil Patrick Harris taking on the title role in the Broadway debut of Hedwig and the Angry Inch?  Entertainment Weekly debuted the first look of Mr. Harris in the famous Hedwig hair, and, I must say, I am very excited for him.  It's a big, strange role, and I'm stoked that this is his first major project after How I Met Your Mother finishes on Monday.  

If you aren't familiar with Hedwig, you should at least check out John Cameron Mitchell's 2001 film.  It received awesome critical acclaim, and Mitchel won Best Director at Sundance.  It's a beautiful and loud rock musical.  I hope Mr. Harris does a fantastic job.  

By the way, EW's article mentioned that he lost 20 pounds for the role.  Where the living eff did hot, skinny Neil Patrick Harris lose 20 pounds from?!  I'm just asking...


No comments:

Post a Comment